- Although I come from Podkarpacie, it all goes to the background. Let's focus on the game - says Norbert Huber. On Wednesday, PGE Skra will have the opportunity to play against his former club, Asseco Resovia.
- It was not the best match in our performance, but I think that victory in such conditions best builds the team and its character - says Jakub Kochanowski, middle-blocker of PGE Skra. Bełchatów defeated MKS Będzin 3:1.
- The elements that we were working on, today in the first two sets worked very well - says Artur Szalpuk, receiving PGE Skry, who played a huge role in the victory over BKS Visła 3:0.
- Now we have switch to another match system and play basically like on a big international event - says Michał Mieszko Gogol, PGE Skra coach.
- We have to play to the max and come back from Bydgoszcz with three points - says Artur Szalpuk.
"I'm happy, but the MVP award is nothing if we don't win," - says Dusan Petković. The Serbian opposite helped PGE Skra team to gain the victory over Trefl Gdańsk (3 1) and was awarded the MVP of the game.
Dusan Petković was not in the wide squad for the European Championships, but he will be cheering for his Serbian team-mates in the semi-final against France on Friday. - I hope that my friends and the whole team will win the European Championship's medal - says the PGE Skra opposite.
Grzegorz Łomacz, the setter of PGE Skra, admittedly he did not go to the European championships, but now he is back in the squad for the World Cup. - I am always available to the selector - ensures the player.