- We played poorly in Kędzierzyn-Koźle and did not show our potential. In Bełchatów, we want to present ourselves much better and fight for the victory - says Michał Mieszko Gogol, coach of PGE Skra before the hit match with Grupa Azoty ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
- Respect for boys, because I think that every day and week we are getting better on and off the pitch - says Michał Mieszko Gogol, PGE Skra coach.
- We put pressure on the service and did not give rivals the opportunity to do anything - says Dusan Petković, the opposite of PGE Skra after the match against GKS Katowice, which Bełchatów won 3:0.
- For every athlete, no matter of which discipline, going to the Olympic Games is the biggest dream - says Milad Ebadipour. Iranian together with his team won in China the olympic qualification tournament.
- Our "Messi" will not play and it will be not a good situation, but we have very good players who will replace Milad - smiles Karol Kłos, middle-blocker of PGE Skra before the quarter-final match of the Polish Cup against Indykpol AZS Olsztyn.
Without a loss Iran National Team with Milad Ebadipour completed the Asian Olympic qualification and won promotion to the competition in Tokyo!