- I am glad that our game looks better and better, we know what we look like in training - says Michał Mieszko Gogol, PGE Skra's coach after the Champions League tournament in Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
- It was a good match and a good tournament - says Milad Ebadipour, the Iranian outside-spiker of PGE Skra Bełchatów after the victory over Fenerbahce in the Champions League tournament in Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
- Taylor showed a lot in Wednesday's match and it is optimistic - says Konrad Piechocki, President of PGE Skra Bełchatów after the American's debut in our club.
Taylor Sander returned to the field in an official match after nearly a year and a half break. He played in the PGE Skra Champions League match against Lindemans Aalst and helped the team to win 3:0.
PGE Skra lost to Grupa Azoty ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 0:3 at the inauguration of the CEV Champions League tournament. - We have to look forward - says Michał Mieszko Gogol, the coach of PGE Skra.
- Now you have to throw it out of your head quickly, because we have more matches on Wednesday and Thursday. You have to win for three points to get out of the group - says Mateusz Bieniek, middle-blocker of PGE Skra after losing 0:3 to Grupa Azoty ZAKSA.
- It's nice that we came back to Europe and we want to show our best side - says Michał Mieszko Gogol, coach of PGE Skra. On Tuesday, Bełchatów will inaugurate a new season of the Champions League.
- On Tuesday we are starting the battle and we will fight to the very end - announces Milad Ebadipour, the Iranian host of PGE Skra Bełchatów, which begins its adventure in the new season of the CEV Champions League.
- We have to be happy with what we have. A few months ago we were really sad, we didn't know if the league would be held, let alone the European Cups. Today we look to the future with optimism - says Konrad Piechocki, President of PGE Skra Bełchatów, which will start the fight in the Champions League on Tuesday.