- Now's the time to change something. It's time. If this happens, we have a good start from Wednesday - says Milad Ebadipour, the Iranian outside of PGE Skra Bełchatów, before the match against Zenit Kazan.
- We have to give our one hundred percent in tomorrow's game and there are no excuses here. This may be our most important game of the season - says Dusan Petković, opposite of PGE Skra after the 3:1 victory against Lindemans Aalst.
Interestingly, the Serb celebrated his 29th birthday on Wednesday. Was winning a good gift for him? - It wasn't the perfect birthday present for me. This is what it would be like if we had won 3:0. But it's okay - smiles Petković.
Lindemans won a set against PGE Skra what was a big surprise. - It was not an easy game. Our opponents showed a lot of energy, positive things. At first we were not focused on this match. Then we started playing our volleyball and we won - says Petković.
In the last match, the team from Bełchatów will play against Fenerbahce Istanbul. - We have to give our one hundred percent in tomorrow's game and there are no excuses here. This could be our most important game of the season. We have to show the best we have. Now are not the most important statistics, but to save energy for tomorrow - ends Petković.
- We are PGE Skra Bełchatów and we have to win, not score one point with other teams - says Milad Ebadipour, who hosts PGE Skra after losing to Grupa Azoty ZAKSA after a tie-break in the Champions League.
It will be a very exhausting week for PGE Skra's players. From Tuesday to Thursday they will compete in the CEV Champions League tournament, which will be held in the Energia hall. Objective? Promotion to the quarter-finals!
- I am glad that our game looks better and better, we know what we look like in training - says Michał Mieszko Gogol, PGE Skra's coach after the Champions League tournament in Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
- It was a good match and a good tournament - says Milad Ebadipour, the Iranian outside-spiker of PGE Skra Bełchatów after the victory over Fenerbahce in the Champions League tournament in Kędzierzyn-Koźle.